Care Management at Reliant Medical Group
A comprehensive approach to solving problems
|Contact our Care Management
Department at 508-595-2041
The mission of the Care Management department is to work collaboratively with Reliant Medical Group healthcare providers to provide assistance to patients and family members who are experiencing challenging medical and/or psychosocial needs.
Our site-based Case Managers, which include licensed nurses and social workers, provide these important services through professional assessments and the promotion of cost-effective interventions using a wide range of resources.
We know life can be complex and sometimes difficult
From help affording medications to dealing with an Alzheimer’s diagnosis, our Case Managers are experienced in providing assistance to patients and their families in their time of need. Our goal is to empower patients and their families to be as self-reliant as possible and make informed decisions related to healthcare.
Delivering the key resources you need
An integral part of the care team, Case Managers help ensure that patients receive all the services they require and enjoy optimum care. By combining medical and/or psychosocial assessment, plus referral and coordination with a wide network of resources in the community, our case managers offer a caring, comprehensive approach to solving life problems.
We provide assessments for:
- Complex or multiple diagnosis
- Long-term planning needs
- Financial/insurance issues impacting healthcare, affording medications, co-pay costs, etc.
- Choosing services (skilled nursing facility vs. home care)
- Chronic disorders
- Lack of support systems
- Functionally dependent
- Needs for adjustment to illness/life changes
- Addressing psychosocial unmet needs
- Adjustment to personal loss
- Patient education/new diagnosis
Other services offered to our patients include:
- Supportive, short-term counseling
- Community resource information
- Patient advocacy and support
- Short and long-term planning
- Facilitate improvement in patient/physician communication
- Providing a coordinated approach across all Reliant Medical Group systems
- Timely facilitation of appropriate resources consisting of VNA, financial assistance, medication affordability, transportation, and community resources.
Please note: To receive Care Management services at Reliant Medical Group, all patients must have either a Reliant Medical Group primary care provider or see a Reliant Medical Group specialist.
Care Management Resources:
The Caregiver’s Guide